viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

ENGLISH CONVERSATION


Soon, Elizabeth ,a teacher from USA is going to come to our school to help you with your English.
Twice a month children from third to sixth of Primary are going to play games,act, listen to stories, say poems,chat and more things.
There will be four groups (one for every course), in everyone, there will be about twelve students and they will be working about thirty minutes in every lesson.
If you want to make a coment, please use English
Hi everyone!
My name is Elizabeth and I am from the United States. I´m very excited to meet you all and speak with you! English is easy!

3 comentarios:

  1. My name is Maite and I want to know who is going to go to this project.
    Please answer me.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jaime yo cre que son 51 estados

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores